Some PSC Info

>> Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Doing some online gift shopping and hoping to support a great cause? Well look no further than http://www.pscpartners.org/shop Funds from your purchaces go to further research in finding a cure for PSC (the liver disease I have). Having funds for this research is vital as the only known treatment for PSC is a liver transplant; and even that is often temporary (just look at me!).

Also, on the same note, I'd like to share a link to an article about a friend of mine who suffers from PSC. It's a wonderful bit that gives a good glimpse into what it's like to live with the disease and what the disease does. I hope everyone I know reads this. Click here.

1 comments:

Uncle Roy November 4, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

Becca,

What a fine thought. I'm proud to be your godfather!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP