Books books books

>> Tuesday, July 5, 2011

You would think I’d know better than to overload myself with reading expectations, especially when I’m doing the reading for stress relief or for learning to care for myself better. I become so overwhelmed by what I “should” be reading that I start too many books at a time and can’t give anything the attention it deserves or that I want to give it. Thus, days can go by without me getting any substantial reading done and I feel empty and frustrated.
So, I am affirming that I will keep it simple. Yes, there are a lot of wonderful books in the world that I would undoubtedly benefit from but I will go through them one or two at a time and trust that Goddess will bring the right books into my life when it’s the right time for me to read them. “When the student is ready the teacher will appear.”

2 comments:

Becca January 25, 2012 at 7:58 AM  

Yeah, this never really worked out. I still overload myself with books. But you know what? It's lovely and I wouldn't have it any other way.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP